Automated Content Production and Algorithms
This course introduces learners to the concept, methodologies, and applications of artificial intelligence in journalism. It teaches on how publishers use algorithms for data mining and the discovery of valuable insights that help reshape their stories to be more user-friendly. It teaches AI tools and techniques used to automatically produce news from structured data.
- Learn how Artificial Intelligence is used for Journalism
- Understand the tools and technologies used in automated news content production
- Techniques to monitor, measure and maximize the reach of news online
- Using algorithms to harness user insights to create a more user-friendly content
- How to be accountable when using algorithms for news
- Methods for investigating and scrutinizing the decisions made by algorithms